Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
186 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What causes inflammation on the face?

I have been having some facial flushing and started to get a 138 systolic BP Number. I have recently started an exercise program have lost 30 and low sodium diet. I have a Dr appointment is a couple of weeks. my other number has been 82 or under. Should I worry about doing to much exercise with this happening. I also did do a lot of consumption of Alcohol over the holiday season. Have have stopped that and sugars. No other systems but the BP has been up for a week. Just had an eye exam and everything looked good there
Fri, 27 Apr 2018
Report Abuse
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I think that you don't have to worry about the Blood Pressure reading. But if you consistently have high BP then you can easily use Tab. Telmisartan once daily depending on your BP response. You can go to any doctor for the prescription. Mainly lifestyle changes and good mental health is required.

Hope this information helps you sort out your problems. If you feel it’s helpful then kindly give me a user thank vote.
Happy Health!
Dr. Archana

I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I ve been flushed for several days now. My face is flushed and I seem inflamed sort of. Other parts of my body are pinker as well. Not really...