What causes inflammation on the face, neck and chest after taking Cipro?

I was prescribed Cipro yesterday and took a pill this morning at 10:00. My face,neck and chest got red two hrs. later. I am due to take another one now.Should I stop taking it.I had flu symptoms, sore throat and nasal congestion. I am allergic to sulfa, tetracycline and codeine. Have high blood pressure and mild asthma. I am 76.
Thu, 1 Mar 2018
Thank you for your query.
Yes you be having an allergic reaction, especially if it coincides with the intake of the antibiotic.

Please consult your doctor right away to confirm if this is an allergic reaction and for a change of meds.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is anything else you need.
Wish you good health