What causes incomplete quadriplegia?

My friend has a condition called incomplete quadriplegic syndrome. She had the surgery to correct this condition but continues to have problems with balance, nerve burning and pain. She has a bruised area on her spinal cord that is not going away. It affects every part of her body. Could you help me try to understand why this is happening? She is on Cymbalta and requip for the pain. Allergic to Lyrica. Thanks Joyce.
Wed, 12 Jun 2019
Ophthalmologist 's  Response

This is because of the spinal cord affection dear. all nerves to the whole body will pass via the spinal cord and so any affection in it will cause quadriplegia.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Harshita, Ophthalmologist