What causes hoarseness and throat pain with lung cancer?

Hi, i'm a colon cancer surviver I had surgery on my lung for cancer they removed a cancer cell about three years ago.I had radiation to the lung cavity about a year ago .I am have trouble with my voice and throat hurts a little is these just inflammation build up.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Oncologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

In my opinion that is because of the radiation that you had before,but you must have CT scanner of lung to be sure that your disease its under control.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.