As per your clinical history, please take medicines as per your Doctor's advice and follow few lifestyle modifications like this for future:
1) Many foods can trigger reactions in people with sensitivities, so try to avoid [Shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and milk etcetera].
2) Almost any medicine may cause hives
. Some common medicines include penicillin, aspirin
and blood pressure medicines. Discuss with your Doctor before taking any medicine.
3) Other substances that can cause hives include pollen, animal dander, latex and insect stings.So try to avoid it.
4) Make a record if environmental factors like heat, cold, sunlight, water, pressure on the skin, emotional stress
and exercise cause hives or not.
5) Do check underlying medical conditions if you have and take regular medicines as per your Doctor's advice only.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo