What causes high calcium levels in the blood?

Hello, I have high calcium in my blood. No real cause has been detected yet. Have had breast cancer history, since 2004, but cancer free according last tests. I am 59 y.o femaile from Ukraine and have been under Chernobyl attack.. and 911 as well (lucky me...:)) Have some classical symptoms and do not feel myself for some time now. What kind of herbs can be considered in this condition? any suggestions? Thank you all, and have a good health and loving mind:))
Fri, 3 Feb 2017
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hi
I had gone through the question amd understand your concern.
I would like to know since when is your blood calcium level raised.
As you have history of breast cancer and cancerous conndition is usually associated with raised calcium level , so i would advice you to consult your surgeon and get blood investigations done.
Hope this was of help
Thankyou