What causes high calcium levels in blood?

My 7 month old has high calcium levels in her blood...this was the second blood test in about 7 weeks and it was a bit higher this time than the last. I am just looking for what it could be...we were referred to a pediatric endrocinologist but all the doctor told me was it could be serious so we need to get it checked out by a specialist.
Thu, 1 Sep 2016
Hi, high calcium levels in such a small child can occur in hyperparathyroidism. Parathyroid levels should be done. Examination by endocrinologist should be done. Take care.