What causes hiccups and low output of urine after an ischemic stroke?

Hi. My father is the patient. he s 80 yrs old and had a stroke 5 months ago-he was diagnosed with an ischaemic stroke. Comorbidities are: hypertension, diabetes mellitus and prostate cancer. he s currently discharged from the hospital. he s been having very high blood pressures at night like 194/90 and during the day, especially when we sit him down, it falls so low like 90/70 for about a month now. he also started having seizures some weeks ago, about once a week and now, for the past two days, he s been vomitting. his urine is also highly concentrated and sometimes in a day, urine output is less than 100mls. his appetite has also declined and he s lethargic with lots of hiccups. can you please tell me what is happening?                                                   
Mon, 15 Apr 2019