What causes heavy periods along with pelvic pain, acid reflux and dizziness?

Hello my name is Alicia bracewell I am having a lot of pain in my pelvic area, I have had a very heavy period for 5 days straight now, pain and my esophagus and stomach area like acid reflux with an attitude, and now I get dizzy when I try to stand up and walk. The pain in my pelvic makes it hard to even function. But I have not had a period in 14 months now. I believe that I had went through perimenopause after my mom passed away in July of 2015, I only had two periods right after she died and haven t had one since. So this is very uncommon right now
Thu, 27 Sep 2018

I think you are in menopause since you had a year without a period. I think you need further evaluation by a gynaecologist. May be d&c procedure needs to be done and also a biopsy of the material.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Olgeta Xhufka , General & Family Physician