What causes heavy night sweats with headache and tingling in lips after kidney transplant?

My name is ellen and I am 7 month post kidney transplant, I take 2mg of prograf a day and 720 mg of myfortic and 5mg of prednisone a day. I have tremendous night swears and also strong sweats through out the day, also headaches, my tongue tingles, lips tingle the bottom of my feet are numb. My kidney function is doing great ( creatinine is 0.81. But the side effects are driving me insane. I need some help, please.
Mon, 17 Aug 2015