Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What causes heavy menstrual cycles and irregular cycles ? How are these treated ?

Hi I am 33 yrs old, married, I am facing irregular periods after marriage. because of over bleeding (15days)I had done DNC 5 months before. after that i had periods once only now again bleeding for more than 13 days. Based on Dr advise I took ULTRA SOUND, it says, uterus is normal size. Endometrium shows thickened inhomogeneous echoes measuring approx 17.0 mm (bleeding PV). Right Overy is bulky and measured approx 3.7 x 2.1 x 3.3 cm (vol of approx 13 cc. left ovary normal size. both adnexae are clear. there is no free fluid obvious pelvic adenopathy . ADV: clinical correlation please advise can I do DNC again or it can be controlled in taking hormonal tablets for some period and will it affect in future and wee are planning for baby also. please give us best advise. Thanks anu
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  90
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
  User's Response
this is because the blood loss and low hb count. so do blood test. improve your hb count. Eat apple, beat,tomatos,green vegetabls.Take ashokarista 2 tsf bd + dashmoolarista 2tsf bd after food.awailable in ayurvedic shops.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor