What causes headaches with low heart rate in tetraplegic patients?

my son is tetrapelagic, he went in hospital for a routine diagnostic test on his bladder whilst the consultant was capheterizing him he went into dysflexia, since leaving the hospital they have been continuing causing severe headaches, low heart rate and sweats, what effect will this have on his body.
Tue, 26 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

His symptoms could be related to low blood pressure. For this reason, the first thing to do is to check blood pressure values and a complete blood count for anemia. In the meantime, I would recommend taking plenty of water in order to avoid dehydration and increase salt intake in case of low blood pressure values.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist