What causes headaches, shivering, tiredness with stomach aches?

Hi, My 3 yr old son seems to complaing of headaches most days, also shivering occasionally, complains hes tired and sometimes has a tummy ache and wont eat. He seems to have a temp that comes and goes too!! Took him to the doctors twice within last couple of months and hes been given antibiotics both times, once for a chest infection and the other for an ear infection. He seems to start getting better and then start all the symptoms all over again??! Any ideas?? Thanks Emily
Fri, 1 Feb 2019