What causes headaches and eye pain whens suffering from mysthenia gravis?

Hi Dr. I suffer from Mysthenia Gravis and am taking Steriods amd Imuran. Lately I have be suffering from severe headaches epecially on the left and now pricking pain in the left eye that last for just seconds.. is this something I should worry about?? By the way I am a 41 year old female
Wed, 20 Nov 2019
Neurologist 's  Response
First of all, you need to do CBC,Lipid profile,Kidney function test,Liver function tests, besides measuring blood pressure and checking your eyes with an ophthalmologist every 3-6 month while you are taking Imuran and steroids.Your doctor can modify the doses or change the drugs according to the results of these investigations.Second, if you had hypertension,you should do an ECG and ECHO on your heart.Third,the oral contraceptive pills or a hormonal replacement therapy can cause headache and if you take them you should ask a gynacologist for help.I hope I answer all your questions