What causes headaches along with gastritis and dehydration after using Methamphetamine?

wow i totally didnt feel well right now, headache head rush pulsing migraine gastritis dehydration and im still horny from the meth as soon as i think of being horny the feeling comes back as soon as i dont the feeling disappears this is def interesting how the brain can control everything.
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

This would be a reason to never take them.
Amphetamines stimulate the stress hormones. Massively. They cause stress, activation or change in digestion, circulatory changes with lack of blood flow is typical as is rise in blood pressure.
One can have learned associations with a drug where expectation of the drug can feel just like the drug. This underlies the processes you are experiencing.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.