What causes headaches along with dizziness and blurred vision?

My 16yr old son is experiencing headaches when standing up (aching and throbbing), slight dizziness, vision issues when turning his head quickly, muscle aches. He is sleeping fine and eating normally. No fever, no swollen glands, no sore throat. Our worry is MONO. His girlfriend had mono over the christmas break (from mid dec to just after new years before feeling better).
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

There can be possible mono or other viral infection which can present similarly as a headache, dizziness and blurred vision as secondary manifestations of underlying infection.

I would recommend to consult him with his physician for evaluation for basic parameters, necessary lab tests, and management in accordance with that.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel,