What causes headache,neck pain,tingling in face and crunching sound while turning head?

I am a 23 year old female who has been experiencing headaches for several months now. I went to the clinic and found out it was due to tension reflected from my job in the office and bad posture. I have been maintaining my posture and with workspace assessments I have been slightly relieved from these tension headaches. Often I do get them back strong my head with a very hot tempurature. The swelling is what concerns me because 5 months ago I landed on my ribs from a 2nd story balcony. Just under my left armpit. It put pressure on my ribs where it connects in the middle. I have been to emergency room for chest pains associated with my headache. Everyday aches and pains in my neck and shoulders some tingling in my face and a crunching sound when I turn my head. Difficulty breathing some feelings of vomiting recently. Is this all anxiety? That is the answer I got from the emergency room. The Doctors somewhat laughed at my situation. Felt a little betrayed by the healthcare system. There s nothing wrong with my bones it s an issue with my tissue. Is this seriously all just anxiety?
Thu, 31 Oct 2019