• question-icon

What causes headache daily?

what could be causing my headaches that are in the same place daily? I get these headaches everyday on the left side of my head. It doesn t feel.like a typical headache. It s just very painful. It causes pain in my ear (which is already in pain and numb due to a surgery I had about 6 months ago). The pain goes to my eye also.
Tue, 12 Nov 2019

You may have migraine type of headaches due to ringing sounds in the ear, take prescriptions like sumatriptans to settle the pain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Parkavi Gunasekaran, General & Family Physician