Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

What causes hard painful lumps inside the penis ? How can these lumps be treated naturally ?

Hello i am 25 yrs. old and i m AF american and i don t have any medical treatment for the promlem but its been going on for about a 2 weeks..I have a lump in my penis and it feels like it is a ball bearing and it hurts a little when i push on it or sqeeze it..early in the day a applied pressure to it and it fely like it popped,almost like a bump and it went down a little but the fluid or whatever it is did nt come out on the outer of my penis...can you please explain...
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You have a Infection or may be a Folliculitis, Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?. If you feel it has fluid or pus in it, apply heat pads on it, it will burst on itself. If not, to be on the safer side, Kindly get yourself examined by a Urologist. You may need antibiotics.

Good Luck.
Answered: Tue, 5 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor