What causes hallucinations and bloody diarrhea while on Wellbutrin, Vistaril, Remeron and Celexa?

was recently put on meds for panic attacks/depression, I was also suicidal. The meds are - wellbutrin, vistaril, Valium, remeron and another I think celexa?? I m hallucinating right now, hearing talking, shadows all around me. I just ran to bathroom with diarrhea full of blood now deep in my stomach hurts so bad. What is happening to me. I was also very suicidal today, more so than ever because I actually had it planned out, I even made up will to ensure my kids were taken care of.
Thu, 28 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The medications you are currently​ using are included in polypharmacy, three different anti depressants. It may affect your body in general.

You are hallucinating, so antipsychotics should be started. Consult your Psychiatrist as early as possible and tell him about your experience of hallucinations. Medications need to changed if you are truly hallucinating.

Take help of your family members or friends.

I hope I have answered your query. Feel free to ask further questions.