What causes green diarrhea along with fatigue and frequent urination?

Approximately 36 hours ago I began having green, watery diarrhea which continued into the next morning. As the day progressed I became increasingly fatigue(going up stairs etc) and tired. The frequency of BM's increased and I began having a bloated feeling in my lower bowel. I also had bad, airy gas as I tried to sleep last night. I have forced myself to drink water but have eaten very little yet I am not urinating very frequently at all. Please advise? Thank you, steve
Wed, 6 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The symptoms, like intense diarrhea, fatigue and less urine output indicate severe dehydration and loss of fluid with electrolyte imbalance.

I strongly recommend to take an ER visit, as you require intravenous fluid and other supportive therapy to recover faster and prevent further damage.

Thank you.

Regards.