What causes green colored stools with white patches in an infant?

Hi, my 10 month old baby threw up once on Friday. It looked as if she threw up her formula milk. Yesterday, she didn t throw up but she did have gas and her stool was a bit like an avocado green with some white patches that looked like when milk is spoiled. We took her to urgent care on Friday night and the doctors said to give her Pedilalyte and don t give her a bottle until the following evening. we tried that but by baby doesn t seem to like the Pedialyte and drinks very little water, so we had no choice but to give her a bottle. Any suggestions? Thank You...By the way, no fever.
Thu, 26 Apr 2018