What causes gallbladder inflammation and low hemoglobin levels?

hi my dad is in the hospital he is 79 yrs old just had a stent placed in his LAD artery, is on plavix and dropped hgb from 10.9 to 8.1 in the 2 days folowing procedure requiring blood transfusion, did ct scan of abd to check for retroperitoneal bleed which was neg for rp bleed but postitive for gall bladder inflamation. Ive never heard of gall bladder disease causing low hgb unless it were ca and wouldnt stools for occult blood be positive in that case anyway
Tue, 3 Jan 2017