What causes frequent urination?

I am really getting worried - i am now being booked in for a cystoscopy as since about february have hade frequent urination - some weeks worse than others, some days good - no problems in the night - however, i am worried as i just not sure i feel right as have had terrible trapped wind which has been on and off for a couple of weeks - this has gone at mo but have a dull headache, almost sinusey and my mouth feels strange - have made a concerted effort over last couple of days to drink more water as i do tend to get dehydrated - should i be worried ? I am really anxious - no date for cystoscopy yet
Thu, 11 Jul 2019

Your symptoms don't seem to be related to each other.

The frequent urination can be related to many medical conditions.

First of all I suggest to do a urine test and an abdominal ultrasound to exclude some diagnosis such as a urinary tract infection.

The headache can be related to a sinusitis.

I suggest to do an xray of the sinuses to confirm the diagnosis.

Meanwhile, I suggest using anti inflammatory medications such as Acetaminophen to relieve the symptoms.

Hope my answer was helpful.

If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.

Kind regards!

Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi
General &Family Physician