What causes frequent urination?

Hi! So I m a 32 year old male and I ve been urinating pretty frequently, and when I have to go it pretty much comes all the sudden and I really can t hold it very long, often times I even dribble and then I can hold it a bit longer but I don t. I have had a history prostatis which led to a couple uti s I believe. No cloudy urine, not very foul smelling, no sign of blood in it. Looks clear and a little yellow which I read is normal. Lately my Lower back has been hurting a bit so I m freaking about about my kidneys but not sure. And ideas? Thank you for your time
Fri, 26 Jun 2015
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
You may have urinary tract infection or some problem in prostate. you should go for urine routine and microscopic examination. You should also check your PSA level and GO for ultrasound abdomen test. It will give you exact diagnosis. Then you should take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have any doubts then contact me at bit.ly/Drsanghvihardik, I will be happy to answer you.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.