What Causes Frequent Urination, Weight Loss, Regular Heartburn And Disinterest In Outdoor Activities In A Diabetic Patient?

My 60yr old boyfriend has type II diabetes since 1985. 1. Lately he has to urinate alot -getting up in the middle of the night and wets himself when sleeping or napping. He thinks it has to do with his high blood sugar, which has been over 300 for 2 years, but I think it is due to his prostate. 2. He has lost a lot of weight (literally looks anorexic) over these past months and doesn t want to go ANYWHERE hardly even outside and wont make dr. appt. or do anything to find treatment. 3. He vomits occasionally, has heartburn and hiccups regularly but not daily. What do you think? P.S. His meds are metformin, glipizide, jardiance, Lisinopril and low dose aspirin. Right now he is out of his medications. He said he also was diagnosed with hep c a long time ago.
Tue, 16 Jul 2019