What causes frequent urination after intercourse?

Hi. It s been 11 days since ive had intercourse and a few days after I have been urinating frequently. When I would urinate there would be a bit of pain and when I would wipe myself there would be a bit of a blood clot. Only after a few days the frequent urination stopped and that s when white discharge started. I took a pregnancy test about week after intercourse and it came back negative. On the 10th day started bleeding slightly keep in mind My period is due in a week. Could this mean I m pregnant and if so how long do I have to have an abortion
Mon, 10 Apr 2017
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
The best way to confirm or rule out your pregnancy is to do a simple home urine pregnancy test. It's simple the interpretation is written in the wrapper and is cheap. 7 days is a small amount of time and your test that you did before may be false negative. So just repeat it. Even if you are pregnant the safest time for Medical termination of pregnancy is at the earliest or at least in the first three months.

However as you have mentioned you have a creamy white discharge which points to either Thrush- a sexually transmissible Fungal infection or Gonorrhea-another sexually transmitted disease. For the former you need Clotrimazole ointment and for the latter two shots of Penicillin. But since both of them are prescription drugs, at least for the penicillin shots, see your medical practitioner.

Godspeed.