What causes frequent headaches and recurring stomach pains?

Hi, I am an 18 year old female, I am 5 4 and i weight 145 lbs. I have no medical history except a couple of sprains and fractures. I also have frequent headaches. I have also been having stomach pain on and off for about a month and a bit. It usually occurs at night and can cause me not to sleep. It also gets worse if i am frustrated or stressed. What should i do?
Thu, 12 Dec 2019

The symptoms seem to be stress related. Stress can cause tension type headache and also high acidity in the stomach. I suggest to follow a healthy lifestyle and lower the stress in the daily basis. I also suggest to use antacids such as Maalox three times a day. You can use Acetaminophen three times a say for the headache.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician