What causes frequent headaches and blurred vision?

I have been having headaches more frequently over the past few months. They often happen towards the middle to end of the day and the cause me to feel nauseous. Recently my vision has been off as well, things like blurry and dull vision. the headaches don t last long, normally I have to sleep to get rid of them, medication doesn t seem to help. The vision is a constant problem. I am not a very stressed person. my speech I have noticed it becoming worse, but not quickly. things such as mixing my words when I am speaking and almost not being about to say what I am wanting too, as well as mixing words/numbers up when writing or typing. I am seeing a doctor within the next week or so but I want to know what someone else might think it may be. I am an 18 yr old female, very active and fairly healthy eater.
Mon, 16 Apr 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hi

Greetings From HealthcareMagic!

Refraction should be done and if error is detected it should be duly corrected having psychological problem. consult clinical psychologist for examination and counseling.if there is refractive error then it is to be corrected and it will not. it can be astigmatism or myopia. what is your age it can be near vision problem which should be correction.

Dr. Ashok Kumar Dash,
Ophthalmologist