Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

What causes frequent and uncontrollable urination and how can it be treated ?

is something wrong with me because i keep wetting the bed and im 30 yrs old mother of four I wanna know what can or should I do about my bed wetting accidents I ve had about 3 or 4 this week I used to wet the bed when I was a kid I believed I stopped when I was like 14 or 15 please tell me what s goin on wit me cause this is not cool
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  104
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You are suffering from What is called as Nocturnal Enuresis or Nocturnal Polyuria. which indicates a Urological Disorder or it could be due to decreased secretion of Anti Diuretic Hormone (ADH) secretion during nights or if kidneys are not responding to this Hormone. You need to get yourself thoroughly evaluated by a Urologist to rule out if you have any urological problem and also if you have diabetes.

Wish you Good Health.
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you so much for a answer I'm going to make an appointment as soon as possible with my primary and see if I can get a referral to see urologist because it has been happening very frequently thanks again doctor your answer was so helpful to me I am very grateful one again
Answered: Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor