What causes foul vaginal odor?

Hi! I have had my tubes tied about 13 years now and I ve noticed a clear or white discharge and unfortunately it s not a very pleasant smell. Also I have small cramps along my pelvic when the leakage occur and it feels as though I m urinating on myself. I m just concerned if it s due to my tubes possibly coming undone?
Fri, 16 Feb 2018
Welcome to HealthcareMagic

No mam you are having vaginitis . You should undergo examination by gynecologist and lab test for discharge culture .Also undergo urine test . Also, take your partner to doctor as he has to be treated also . Your discharge has nothing to do with tube . If you have any further query then you can come back to HealthcareMagic.
I will definitely help you and guide you.

With Regards
Dr. Varinder Joshi