Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query in details .
* There are various differential diagnosis possible for this issue as
- intestine infection - gall bladder
issue ( stone or others )
- biliary tract issue ( stricture , stone or others )
pathologies ( inflammation , cyst or tumor )
- liver conditions ( hydatic cyst or hepatitis
- peri ampullary conditions as carcinoma or others .
* Needs detailed clinical evaluations with ultrasound
of abdomen &
pelvis with or without CT scan
according to the concern of the
treating physician .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Feel free to ask any further queries .