What causes fluttering sensation around upper back and shoulders?

Hello. I m just curious and wondered if this is something I should be concerned with. About 12:30 pm, I ve noticed a fluttering sensation around upper left back, under shoulder blades. It has been going on since that time. Its now 5.5 hours later and the flutter is still present. There are no other symptoms or signs.
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

Consult an orthopedic and get evaluated. An MRI scan is required for further assessment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further. Wishing you all the best.

Dr. Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician