What causes fatigue and weight gain?

Hi, I had a A1C test some two weeks ago because diabetics run in my family father and grandmother passes away because of it. All siblings have it. My result was 5.7 doctor said normal. But since then I still have been exhausted, gained 15 lbs witj 4 months and active eat healthy.
Thu, 23 Aug 2018

Possible causes for weaknesses and weight gain may be

1. Hypothyroidism.
2. Cushings syndrome or oral steroid intake.
3. Anemia with fluid retention.
4. Metabolic syndrome or post menopausal syndrome.
5. Major depressive disorder. etc

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Please get it done thyroid status, blood urea,serum creatinine and electrolytes. Please consult your physician he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.