What causes fatigue and shortness of breath?

73yo with crohns, hypertension, ed, on bp med and remicade. having more right side pain, foggy thinking, tiredness, weakness and shortness of breath. my gi dr thinks its liver dis. and I think its a thickened wall and narrowed lumen of small bowel. I have had 4 small bowel obstructions. YYYY@YYYY all the lab work in apr. was normal. he had me on prednisone for two months 40mg down to 10.
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

I would recommend you to talk to your cardiologist and have a proper heart examination to rule out heart insufficiency as the cause of the fatigue and shortness of breath and this is due to the history of hypertension, use of blood pressure medications and use of Prednisone.

It might be wise to also have a CBC to rule anemia and Crohn's disease, which can cause gastrointestinal bleeding and risk for anemia. Anemia can cause both fatigue and shortness of breath.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.