What causes extreme hair loss and weight gain with tiredness?

I have been suffering with hypothyroid symptoms for the last year and a half. Im always cold, extreme hair loss, weight gain, memory, etc. I have seen doctors that have told me my test results are in the normal range. But yest I still have not received anything to help with these symptoms because of the test results. I cant keep going to doctor after doctor and Im sick and tired of being sick and tired. What can I do or is ther anything natural or over the counter that can help? This is effecting my quality of life and work.
Fri, 9 Dec 2016