What causes excessive weight gain, headaches and missed periods?

Ive been having accessive weight gain in a short period of time. Each day its like im gain massive amounts of weight at once, following with abdominal pain, headaches, swelling, back pains, and missed periods that can last up to 6 months at a time. Im very concerned. When i start having my pains its like i cant move, all i can do is just cry. Thats how bad the pain is. I dont have the slightest knowledge of what could be wrong. Please help!!
Mon, 7 Apr 2014