What causes excessive thirst followed by frequent urination?

Hi. I am studying abroad in Prague. Recently, Ive noticed the following symptoms - insane thirst followed by frequent urination - randomly becoming foggy throughout the day, not able to exercise or be active as usual....im concerned about my blood sugar. Today there was a slight fruity taste in my mouth. If im in this country for three more weeks, is it possible to have a simple solution? Can i go to a clinic and have my blood sugar tested easily? and if something is wrong can they help me maintain my health until i can get home?
Wed, 24 Jun 2015
Urologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HCM.
You must get your blood sugar tested. It's possible you may have diabetes, going by your symptoms.But ,there's nothing to worry, as diabetes is easily treated. You should avoid sweets till your reports are available.Exercise regularly, as it helps in control of diabetes.