What causes excessive sleepiness and fatigue after taking Dopergin?

Hi m married girl age 29 1 year married and failed to conceive .I have consult doctor and she told me that I have prolactin level 32.my weight is 74 kg.I have done every thing exercise walk and vegetables fruits diet but failed to lose weight.doctor recommend me dopergin half at night .now my condition is that I always feel sleepy tired and poor memory weak hairs etc.help me .my husband is in abroad n we together spend just 30 days.
Wed, 20 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

For conception, compatibility (physiological) is must and it is a natural phenomenon. Some time woman does not conceive even when the tests are normal.

Hope I have answered your query,
let me know if I can assist you any further.