What causes excessive salivation, impaired speech and disorientation after stopping psychiatric medications?

I have a little brother who is having these symptoms and I m not sure what could be causing them. He has gait problems, excessive saliva, speech impairment, disorientation, constant shakiness/unsteadyiness, poor appetite, poor vision/ double vision/ hallucinations. He does have a hx of tbi and he just recently stopped taking all of his medications for his adhd, mood disorders, and anger. What could he be possibly reacting to or what could cause all of these symptoms at once
Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

You haven't mentioned the medicines he was taking. He was taking medicines for mood disorder, ADHD, anger and abrupt stoppage of these medicines after regular intake could result in precipitation of withdrawal symptoms. This could be the reason of his symptoms like gait problems, excessive salivation, speech problems, disorientation etc. Please talk with a psychiatrist for help.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.