What causes enlargement of right nipple when compared to left?

Hello, I’m 25 and in the process of losing weight. I’m currently being treated for hypertension and high cholesterol. I was overweight before at 250lbs now after 4mths of exercising I’m at 230. I just recently noticed however, that my right nipple is slightly larger in size than my left. There is no sensitivity even though it looks a bit swollen. What do you think it is? Possibly a case of gynecomastia? If so my chest does not have the appearance of breasts.
Tue, 8 Oct 2019