What causes enlarged epididymis?

Hi.
I am male, 18, no previous medical history in genital area.
My right testicle feels normal. Testicle normal, with smaller epididymis on the back.
However my left may not be quite right. The testicle seems to be fine, but the epididymis seems to be too large. I can feel the tubes and they are quite more bundled on the back of the testicle. As i stand, my left testicle hangs lower, and the lowest part is epididymis. Also, when I ejaculated, my right testicle seems active while the left remains "motionless." No pain or swelling has occurred. Is there any concern?
Fri, 7 Feb 2014