What causes elevated pain level post having shots for nerve pain?

My husband had nerve shots a week ago and he is in more pain than before He has contacted the doctor who gave him the shots and was told to wait till the end of the week to see how it is but it hasnt changed Is there any thing we can do in the mean time
Sun, 22 Apr 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response

What shots did they give you? A steroid shot? If they have given steroid then usually it takes time to act. And if it is given to the bone incorrectly then it becomes even more painful than this.

If it is surely a steroid then we can give any painkiller additional to counteract the problem. Kindly give us information about the procedure he has undergone to treat you.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana