What causes elevated liver enzymes in an infant?

My 9 month old had some test done that I am wearied about. Her White blood count was high. Also on 4 different test her CK and liver enzymes were high. Can you help me understand what could cause this? Hi, can I answer your health question? Please type your question here...
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

There are muktiole conditions which can cause increase in liver enzyme in infant including both congenital and acquired. As you said white cell count is also high so it will be most likely due to infection or if it is more high like in 40000 or above, it could be a blood disorder. Need a proper information about him, consultation and examination with a paediatrition.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Salah Saad Shoman's  Response

This could be due to a hepatitis a infection so please get a blood test for viral markers and bloo bilirubin level.