What causes elevated heart rate along with hot flashes and body ache?

I have elevated heart rate between 75-95 BPM. Hot flashes, warmer than normal and a little nauseous then it goes away. Achy body, more than normal fatigue, abnormal radiating pain down left arm, feels like abdominal muscle is being squeezed and tingling in my fingertips. Any ideas?
Mon, 11 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I would like to tell you that your symptoms of squeezing pain radiating in both arms with nausea and body fatigue along with hot flashes are typical angina which can turn into a heart attack anytime.

It's recommended for you to consult with a Cardiologist ASAP for cardiac evaluation and further management.