What causes elevated blood pressure levels?

Why am i having blood pressure spikes? I can be feeling fine one second and then start feeling funny. When i take my pressure i get numbers like 175/100, then it may start going down when iToday when i took it take it a second time. I am on Losartan. This is the third medication we have tried. Today when i took it , it sent my BP to 200/101. The only thing that brought it down was the garlic soft gell and a sip of apple cider vinegar. What causes the blood spikes? i have been getting them at least once or twice a month, some ending in the ER.
Tue, 28 Aug 2018

If the single molecule for hypertension is not working then the second molecule can be added along with a cut down of salt in the diet and a change in lifestyle. If you go on reading the blood pressure on your own, it will show a great deal of fluctuation. It is most advisable to get the reading done by a physician and let the physician decide about the medicine.

The blood pressure you are reading on your own is nothing to worry.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know for further assistance.