What causes elevated blood pressure and pain on the left side of the head?

Have sudden high blood pressure since March 21st this year the high blood pressure medicines has been changed 5 times because it affects my eyesight very badly Went eye doctor last Friday says no findings of damage to eyes from HBP Do have occupintal Pain now as well left side head YYYY@YYYY
Fri, 20 Jul 2018
Hello
Welcome to Ask a Doctor service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Antihypertensive medicine may not damage the eye sight but hypertension it self can cause this, if this is the symptoms of headache you are having then it has to be rule our for cerebral pathology first as it is the hypertension is there, migraine is most common condition causes the headache, no specific reasons are there for high blood pressure.
Hope I have answered your query, let me know for further assistance.