What causes elevated ALT levels in LFT?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
I am a 41 year old normally healthy female who recently had a baby 6 weeks ago. My ALT levels are normally fine but I was concerned so my MD ordered a liver enzyme test. The number was 64 U/l which according to palo alto medical foundation us WNL. Other labs report this value as high.

During my pregnancy I was put on low levels (50-100 mg ) of labetalol, and after my c section was put on percocet and then vicodin. I also continued the Labetalol. This was my second C section. Post Op I had some cellulitis and problems with my incision thus the reason they contiued me on vicodin. I no longer need the pain meds and do not take anything now for pain. I also am nursing.
I do not drink anything alcoholic, do not smoke and am gradually losing the pregnancy weight (I gained 30 pounds).
My QUESTION: Is the value of the ALT test alarming and should I question PAMF's upper limit of normal value? Again, my number for the ALT is 64 and 29 or 30 I believe for the AST.
Thanks
Wed, 7 Dec 2016