Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
120 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What causes ear discomfort upon yawning and eating?

I am experiencing a Krrr Krrr sound coming from my ear or nearby there whenever I move my mouth like yawning,eating,etc. What is it?is this is common? I am definitely going to consult an ENT specialist but before that is it a serious damage? I am unable to focus on my studies too...
Thu, 22 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Your description is suggestive of jaw dislocation. You can consult an ENT specialist or general surgeon for it. No need to worry about it.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Hiren Hirpara
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have pain in the joint of my right ear and only when I eat, yawn. My ear hurts only then. My Doc took blood and I am waiting to hear from that...