Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
152 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
  • question-icon

    What causes dysuria?

I am a 30-year old female and I have burning sensation when urinating and my urinalysis showed RBC 25-30 and nothing else. I don't have the typical UTI symptoms and I was told I don't have any infections. What should I do? What specialist should I see?
Mon, 18 Aug 2014
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for asking
i would like to ask about any associated fever or abdominal pain looks like a renal should take

1) take plenty of fluids

2) take some analgesics

3) do urine RE and ultra sound abdomen and pelvis

and consult a urologist
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi i am of 23. i got dysuria .painful burning senation mostly after urine voiding it persist for about 15 minute . for one month i did my urine...